Free Calls from TravelSim to Skype Starting with the Second MinuteAs of now, TravelSim customers can contact their friends and family by Skype for free after the first minute of a call!
How does it work?
Calls from TravelSim to Skype ID:
– Free airtime – You pay only for the first minute of a call according to a standard rate, all the remaining minutes are free!
– Incoming calls to Skype app are received for free!
– TravelSim customers do not need to activate mobile data or additional settings in order to make Skype calls; they only have to dial the number that is pre-bound to Skype ID preceded by prefix 800, i.e., the dialling format would be 800-country code-phone number. For example, the number +4915140000001 is bound to Skype. In order to dial Skype ID from TravelSim, a TravelSim customer has to dial the number in the following format: 8004915140000001;
– In order to receive calls, Skype user needs to adjust his account settings by choosing Tools -> Options -> Privacy settings -> Allow calls from “anyone”, as well as bind the existing phone number to Skype account by using the following form:
– Calls are limited to 15 minutes.
– Call rate € 0,00 is applied starting with the second minute of a call; standard outgoing call rate according to a country is applied for the first minute of a call;
– The service is available in all the countries with free incoming calls;
– The quality of the service is dependent on the quality of Skype user’s data connection. Wi-fi or 3G network is preferred.
– The service is available for TravelSim World customers.